Argumentative Essay Options
For our final essay, we will be arguing for positive change.
Arguing a Solution to a Problem
- Position. Take a clear position on an arguable topic.
- Reasons. Develop main reasons, keeping audience in mind.
- Evidence. Support all reasons with strong research.
- Opposition. Acknowledge the opposing argument and take it out.
- Five Sources (Two+ scholarly)
- MLA citations and Works Cited
- 1,000+ Words
- Brief description of the problem
- Argue a clear solution
- Clear Purpose and Thesis
- Use research as evidence