What questions do you have?
IGN Dracula Untold Review
What do you think is the purpose of the evaluation?
Evaluations: What is it and Why do it?
Good walk through that explains evaluations more in depth. Even though it is for a program, many of the ideas apply to your Monster evaluations.
- Critical Thinking
- Clarity of Thought
- Analysis and Thesis
- MLA, sources, and works cited
- Images and Title
Thesis I. The Monster’s Body Is a Cultural Body
- Each culture will produce their own monsters and their own versions of monsters. “The monstrous body is pure culture” (4).
- The monsters is born as an embodiment of a certain cultural moment, a time, a feeling, and a place. A monster will always change because culture changes, our fears and beliefs are always changing (4).
- The monster signifies something other than itself: it is a displacement, it inhabits the gap between when it was created and it is received, to be born again (4).
Group Fallacy Projects
Get together with your groups.
- DUE Monster Evaluation essay posted by class time
- Review Chapter 9, A Logician’s View: Deduction, Induction, Fallacy