What questions do you have?
IGN Dracula Untold Review
What do you think is the purpose of the evaluation?
Good walk through that explains evaluations more in depth. Even though it is for a program, many of the ideas apply to your Monster evaluations.
- Critical Thinking
- Clarity of Thought
- Analysis and Thesis
- MLA, sources, and works cited
- Images and Title
Thesis I. The Monster’s Body Is a Cultural Body
- Each culture will produce their own monsters and their own versions of monsters. “The monstrous body is pure culture” (4).
- The monsters is born as an embodiment of a certain cultural moment, a time, a feeling, and a place. A monster will always change because culture changes, our fears and beliefs are always changing (4).
- The monster signifies something other than itself: it is a displacement, it inhabits the gap between when it was created and it is received, to be born again (4).
Group Fallacy Projects
Get together with your groups.
- DUE Monster Evaluation essay posted by class time
- Review Chapter 9, A Logician’s View: Deduction, Induction, Fallacy