This week we have been focusing on visuals and rhetoric. You can analyze an image or find an interesting text to analyze rhetorically. You can also locate an article, news report, or social media post to respond to. You can respond to any of the articles or topics discussed in the class.
First, summarize what the post is saying and what you understand them to be arguing.
Second, respond to the article with what we have been learning in class.
- Analyze an image or visual post.
- Evaluate the argument they are making.
- Explain any bias you see in the post.
- Point out unsupported claims.
- If you agree, help them better support their argument. If you disagree, explain why.
- Notice the use of Ethos, Logos, and Pathos
Make sure your journal response is at least 250 words long. Comment below with a link and your response.