Clue: This person was the inspiration for Leatherface.
Answer: Who is _______________?
- Yes you can pick any monster except Ed Gein. It is up to you to explain and define the monster.
- If you want feedback on an email please email it to me with Feedback please in the subject line. Send me a word doc.
- Investigate your monster to find either the causes or effects. You need more than one.
Jeopardy! Game Board
- Pick three monsters or category of monsters.
- Come up with three relevant categories and arrange them from most to least interesting.
- Write five facts about each topic, in increasing order of difficulty. From common knowledge to specific and advanced knowledge.
- Monster Theory
- Movie Monsters
- Causal Relationships
- Serial Killers
- Ed Gein
- Other ?
For instance, say the category is “Monsters.” The easiest clue might be, “Something that is big, ugly, and frightening. The answer, phrased as a question, would be, “What is the definition of a monster?”
For instance, say the category is oil and natural gas “fracking.” The easiest clue might be, “This is the technical name for ‘fracking.’ ” The answer, phrased as a question, would be, “What is hydraulic fracturing?”
A much more difficult clue might be, “The presence of this gas has been linked to flammable drinking water near fracking sites.” The answer, phrased as a question, would be, “What is methane gas?”
The progression from general to specific, easy to advanced, should help you see that any issue has many lines of cause and effect to be investigated. We want to make more complex and interesting lines of inquiry.
Google Sheets Template you can use.
Make a copy before you can edit.