Have you ever had a good experience workshopping a paper? What was good or bad?
How to Peer Review in Canvas Video
- Click on the assignment that requires peer review, Essay 3 Rough Draft that you submit.
- On the right hand side of the submission box, you will see an assigned peer review link.
- Click link.
After you peer review, I want you to take a look at your own draft and add these four points.
- Add dialogue, find a spot to add in some dialogue.
- Add details of a character or an artifact in your narrative. What can you describe or add details too? Are you giving enough context so the reader follows along?
- Add an image to help tell the story. What image would help the reader? What image is related to your literacy?
- Effective Title. What should you title your essay? What would be a good title that makes your reader want to read the essay and prepares them for it.Fall Semester Examples
These are the five criteria I will be using to evaluate your narrative.
Narrative Peer Review
This is the first of many peer reviews. Keep these things in mind.
- Peer edit the same way you revise your own work.
- Be specific in identifying problems or opportunities.
- Offer suggestions for improvement.
- Praise what is genuinely good in the paper.