Chips and Salsa
Don’t you hate it when you have too much of one and not enough of the other? There has to be the appropriate amount of chips to salsa for it to work, to taste good.
What are we talking about?
Argument – a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
Remember, an argument uses reasons and evidence to persuade. Have you provided enough reasons and evidence to convince us of your position?
Keep these things in mind.
- Peer edit the same way you revise your own work.
- Be specific in identifying problems or opportunities.
- Offer suggestions for improvement.
- Praise what is genuinely good in the paper.
- Chapter 8 (“As a Result”: Connecting the Parts)
- LEV GROSSMAN, “From Scroll to Screen” JOURNAL 8