Reflect on the writing process for your first essay. Answer these questions:
- What did you do well in your essay?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your essay?
- Where did you struggle, if at all?
What is a Literary Analysis?
Writing a Literary Analysis Presentation
The Art of Quoting
According to the book, what is the purpose of a citation?
When is the use of a citation appropriate?
Why do these need support? Where can you find it?
- Introduce the quotation p. 46
- Quote, relevant
- Explain Quotation p. 47
- Explain how Rachel can be eleven, but also all her younger ages as well.
- Why can’t Rachel speak up to tell Mrs. Price the sweater is not hers?